3 Years Warranty Policy for Business Solutions
Terms and Conditions
Product is fully guaranteed against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship under normal operating usage. The period and conditions of our warranty are subjected to the following: –
- Commencement date of the warranty period starts from the date of purchase from Medklinn or its authorized distributor or dealer.
- Product comes with a 1-year warranty. However, to enjoy the 3-year warranty, customer must perform services on the products according to the Recommended Maintenance Schedule as per Appendix A.
- For warranty claims, original proof of purchase MUST be presented before any repair or service job can be carried out.
- The product serial number must match the registered serial number in Medklinn Warranty Database. Customer, authorized distributor, or dealer is responsible to ensure the product purchased is registered with Medklinn. For product warranty registration, please logon to www.medklinn.com.
- The warranty will be void if the serial number has been altered, tampered with, or removed.
- In no event shall the product be liable for incidental or consequential damages. There are no implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular use or any other nature other than specified in the instruction or user manual.
- In the event of a repair or replacement, Medklinn may at its own discretion, either replace or repair the defective part. Parts replaced become the property of Medklinn.
- This warranty is valid ONLY in the country where the product is purchased.
- The warranty does not extend to the following:
- Product casing, Cerafusion Module, Cerafusion Cartridge, consumables and parts due to their normal wear and tear;
- General cleaning services;
- Breakdown and damage caused by fire, lightning, floods, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended operation and installation of the product;
- Spare parts used are not genuine from Medklinn;
- Diagnosis service, parts, service performed, and transportation is chargeable if the product is not covered under warranty;
- There is no obligation under the terms and conditions of this warranty to replace the complete product. Exchange for a new unit is expressly excluded under this warranty.
Appendix A: Maintenance Schedule
To improve the product lifespan and to avoid any breakdown or disruption to the operation of the product, it is important to perform product maintenance annually. For highly polluted indoor environment such as heavy smoking area, smelly toilet and severe mouldy room condition, additional product maintenance will be required.
Please consult Medklinn, authorized distributor or dealer for further recommendation or clarification.